|Availability:||In stock (5)|
This 100% natural DIY Leave-In Hair Conditioner is designed so that the various components in this product target dry and damaged hair. Coconut oil penetrates deep into your hair and targets the lack of proteins, which increases the thickness, and strength of your hair. Aloe Vera stimulates the growth of the hair and conditions the scalp. Organic argan oil helps to be restored and fight against dry and frizzy hair.
Rub a small amount of leave-in hair conditioner between your palms and apply to the tips of your hair. Do not use too much, otherwise your hair will get greasy quickly. Do you have curly hair? Then you can use a larger portion for more beautiful and groomed curls.
During hot days (from 27/28 degrees) the product may become a liquid. If you find that annoying you can keep the product in the refrigerator.
Contents: 80 gr.
Making conditioner: Takes 3 minutes. Requirements: bowl, microwave or oven, whisk, spoon, refrigerator.
- The Leave-in Hair Conditioner is a comprehensive manual.
- The corn plastic containers are 100% compostable.
- Melt the coconut oil and aloe vera butter in a pan on the stove or in a bowl in the microwave.
- Add organic argan oil to the mixture.
- Mix the ingredients well with whisk.
- Pour the mixture into the preserving jar, put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and you are ready to take care of your hair!
- After making keep for 6 months.
Aloe vera butter (Cocos Nucifera Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract), organic coconut oil, extra virgin * (Cocos nucifera oil), argan oil cold pressed (Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil).