|Availability:||In stock (3)|
|Delivery time:||Ordered before 15.30, next day delivery | In Amsterdam same day delivery | NL €4,95 | BE / DE €5,95 | FR €9,95|
Lemon Balm is known for its soothing and calming properties and is therefore very suitable to use as after sun or for other skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, diaper rash and very sensitive skin. Also, the spray can be used as a toner for normal to oily skin and can be effective in combating acne. In addition, mosquitoes are not fond of the smell of lemon balm and the spray can be used as a natural insect repellent, turning this Lemon Balm Mist into a holiday must have!
Our Lemon Balm Body & Face Mist is made with lemon balm from organic cultivation.
Content: 100 ml
Lemon Balm & Summer Honey Mist Spray comes in a glass bottle with spray cap.
Shelf life: generally a maximum of 2 years or longer when the spray is stored in the refrigerator in the correct manner. Count on a shelf life of 1 year if the spray is stored outside the refrigerator in a cool and dark place. This lemon balm mist does not contain any preservatives.
- Works as aftersun, spray directly on sunburnt skin
- Mosquitoes do not like the smell of lemon balm, works as an insect repellent
- Calming spray for your room or spray on pillows and bed linen
- The scent of lemon balm can help combatting stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia
- Can help skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, shingles
- Can be used as a toner for normal to oily skin
- Can help reduce acne
- Us as a refreshing body spray
Hydrosol (eau) the Melissa Officinalis (Melissa)*. From organic cultivation.