|Availability:||In stock (13)|
Make your own soap, but without the hassle. DIY Soap Bar “Every Dreamy Day” is made of 100% natural soap base and makes you dream of faraway places. A wonderfully soft, foaming, 100% natural herbal soap that is very moisturizing due to the high glycerin content. When making it, add your almond oil, then natural orange oil. The orange oil will give the soap a subtle fresh orange scent.
The soap is 100% natural, has a vegetable base, is very rich in glycerin, does not contain sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), no sodium laureth sulphate (SLES), no phenoxyethanol, no propylene glycol and parabens.
Preparation time: 5 minutes. Easy to make. Soap Bar comes with a manual, all the ingredients and soap mold. Necessities: microwave or stove, grate, bowl.
Content: 120 gr. > A large bar of soap
Content: basic soap, almond oil in a jar, natural orange essential oil in a tube and distilled water in a jar. Because it operates with a soap base, the soap does not have to be made with natrium hydroxide. This makes it a lot easier to do and safer.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes + 4 hours waiting time. Soap comes with comprehensive manual.
- Packaging = soap mold, so do not throw away. Or design a template to cut through the bottom of a bottle.
- Soap Base grating (you can also cut into small cubes but less effective), add distilled water, add almond oil mixture and melt in the microwave (or au bain marie in a pan).
- Optional to add something. E.g. honey, sugar, dried herbs or flowers.
- Add Natural essential oils.
- Mix the liquids and pour into the mold. Let the soap harden and then solidify-
You are ready for a dreamy day!
- Read our blog about Soap Making For more information and ideas.
This soap package is also very suitable for making soaps with children because you are working with a soap base. A great idea with kids is to use cool ice cube forms to make a few small soaps. For other ideas look on our blog Making Soaps with Children.
Soap Base (Sodium Palmate *, Aqua, Sodium Palm Kern Late *, Glycerin **, Sorbitol, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate), aqua destillata, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, essential oil sweet orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis).
* From 100% RSPO certified palm and palm kernel oil.
** From Palm Oil and Palm Kernel arise during the process of saponification.
The palm oil used in the soap is 100% RSPO certified sustainable certified: www.rspo.org