• Order before 15.30 h. Delivered the next day
  • Free shipping over €60
  • Handmade & Sustainable

9.6Out of 419 Reviews



Sustainability DIYS Soap

  • Our ingredients are plant-based and locally sourced
  • We have refills available
  • The packaging is reusable and recyclable
  • We have zero-waste alternatives for bathroom and travel


Sustainability DIYS Soap
Plant based Ingredients


Our Ingredients

The most sustainable option is to use plant-based ingredients, as these are biodegradable and have minimal impact on our environment. They are also better for your skin! Many of our ingredients are organic and are not treated with GMO, synthetic pesticides, and fertilizers. The mineral colours (mica) used in some of our products are ethically sourced and child-labour free. Occasionally there are synthetic ingredients included in our products, and these are clearly labelled.

It is important to us that we source ingredients as locally as possible. Our ingredients are sourced from Europe and North Africa. Our products are delivered by couriers who are carbon-neutral and deliver by bicycle in some cities.


Packaging & Zero Waste

We support a zero-waste lifestyle by selling packaging-free soap, shampoo bars, body lotion and bath bombs. Some of our ready-made products are available either without packaging or you can bring your own container and purchase the amount you’d like. We have refillable skincare products like shampoo, conditioner, deodorant etc. Just bring your own bottles and pick the scent of your choice to add to your product. This is an easy way to stock up on your zero waste beauty products!

We support the idea of reuse, reduce & recycle. This is why we also offer the possibility for many of our products to turn in your empty jars and receive a discount on your next purchase. We will clean and reuse the jars.

zero waste skin care

Sustainable packaging is important for DIYS Soap. We devote attention to it in the following ways:

  • Collect 5 empty glass containers (check eligibility on product page) and return in store (to Parcls in Amsterdam) for 5 store credit
  • Most of our products are not supplied in plastic, but in glass jars and bottles. These jars and bottles can be reused at home or they can be recycled.
  • Glass is a really good material because it is easy to clean for reuse. 
  • DIYS Soap only uses containers from PLA bioplastic, which are made from maize and are 100% degradable*.
  • The cardboard we use is made from 80% recycled cardboard. The remaining 20% ​​consists of the new paper. **

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Suppliers often deliver their products well packaged. We never throw away this packaging material and always reuse it. It may even be included in the packaging for your order!

We have a variety of zero-waste bathroom and travel products available for purchase. Of course, the best option is always to use what you already have, but if you are looking for a soap dish or travel container for your shampoo bar there are several beautiful reusable options to choose from. The concept behind these products is that they are reused again and again. At the end of their use, they can be composted or upcycled.

*Compostable certified according to EU-norm EN-13432

** Because of recycling the paper fibres become shorter. After recycling approximately five times, the fibre becomes too short that as a result there is only dust. To keep the production cycle of paper going, a new portion (not yet recycled) of raw material is always needed. The trees that our supplier uses for this purpose come mainly from Scandinavia. In the ecologically managed forests, two new trees are planted for every tree cut down.


Forgot your password?

  • All your orders and returns in one place
  • The ordering process is even faster
  • Your shopping cart stored, always and everywhere


DIYS Soap 9.6 / 10 - 156 Reviews @ Kiyoh
Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? YesNoMore on cookies »