Detox Body Brush
With this massage brush made with natural hair and flexible nodules you can stimulate the circulation, the metabolism, remove dead skin cells, stimulate cell renewal and keep the pores of the skin open. This will enable the skin to drain toxins away safely from the fatty layers in the skin helping to prevent build up of cellulite and reduce puffiness. The skin becomes tighter, softer and smoother.
Regular wet or dry brushing not only helps to improve skin color and texture, but it also stimulates blood circulation to increase oxygen and nutrients to deep skin layers and encourages cell renewal for healthier younger looking skin. This can improve the general well-being and give a radiant youthful shine.
Brush in long repetitive movements over the legs and arms and always brush towards the heart. The routine takes 10-15 minutes.
Use Dry Brushing
- Brush the skin daily for about 10-15 minutes. Best to be carried out before bath or shower so you can wash off the impurities.
- Always brush towards your heart.
- Starting at the feet, brush in long strokes up the legs and then concentrate on brushing your hands and up your arms. Repeat these brush strokes 7 times.
- When brushing your chest & upper back focus the strokes towards your heart. Brush in circular motions over the abdomen.
- Do not use on sensitive areas (face) or on broken skin.
- Brush with a strong movement and alternate circular brush strokes with long brush strokes.
- Clean the brush regularly with water, mild soap or soda.
- Do not use a body brush for you face. Use an extra soft brush that has been designed for face brushing.