Recipes DIY Cleaning Products
- Learn how to make an all-purpose spray from the comfort of your home.
- Read and re-read the booklet and tips over and over again whenever it suits you
- 100% natural, animal-cruelty free, zero waste
- The booklet is in English
Cleaning is usually a chore that many of us dread, but the simple choices you make around cleaning can make a difference. A difference in ingredients we expose ourselves, our children, and the environment to. But also, a difference in how many single-use plastic bottles and sprays we ditch without reusing. If you start making your own, you can simply refill your bottles time and time again. Super convenient!
In this booklet, it will discuss the different possibilities for different kinds of cleaning and encourage you to get busy with making our own all-purpose cleaning spray with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen cupboard. It'll also explain the amazing all-purpose uses of castile soap.
The products we make are 100% natural. You have the option to purchase three essential oils which you can mix and match, and we have others on the webshop and in our Amsterdam store which you can combine them with. Throughout the booklet, you will learn more about different ingredients and why they work well as cleansing agents.
You will need:
Ingredients: Check out our DIY Cleaning Kit if you want to order the whole set of ingredients at once.
Working material: A mixing bowl and measuring cup, spoon to stir, and a spray bottle to put the product in.
What you receive:
- An email with a pdf booklet with instructions for how to make DIY Cleaning products. The booklet is in English.
- In the PDF you will find recipes for two all-purpose cleaners, glass & mirror spray, floor cleaner, kitchen cleaner & deodoriser, fridge cleaner, and an air freshener. You will also find more information on the many uses of castile soap.
- Making the products will take only a couple of minutes
- PDF booklet is in English
Cost: € 5,00
How does it work?
After payment, you will receive an automatic confirmation of your order and an email with a link to the PDF which you can download. If you have any more questions about the method you can join our Facebook group in which you can pose your questions.
PAY ATTENTION: CHECK 'PICK UP IN STORE' BOX IF YOU'RE ONLY PURCHASING AN ONLINE WORKSHOP SO NO SENDING COSTS WILL BE CHARGED.
Other questions: email to [email protected]
If you're you a big company or big group and you would like to arrange this workshop for your team or bachelorette party, just send us an e-mail to [email protected] for details and prices. We're happy to help you.