DIY Skin Care Gift Set XL
- The perfect introduction to making your own skincare
- Natural and zero waste
- All ingredients and recipes included
- Soap, body cream, lip balm and face masks
This is a great set of DIY recipes and ingredients to make natural skincare products, and discover the amazing benefits for your skin. The set contains enough to make a 100ml body cream, 15ml lip balm, a soap bar, and 4-5 face masks. And you’ll even have leftovers to make more!
Perhaps you’ve had a busy year? Now is the time to try making your own skincare during the holidays. These activities are fun to do by yourself or with family.
Packaging: Cardboard box with ribbon*
* Turn in your empty jars in our store and receive a discount on your next purchase or come to the store to refill it with deodorant or body cream! But of course, you can also reuse the jars yourself.
What you receive:
- DIY Package Body cream & Lip Balm
- DIY Soap Kit (with lavender essential oil)
- DIY Honey Clay Face Mask (makes 4-5 masks)
Instructions for each DIY with extra suggestions to try out.
Tip: Use the lavender essential oil for not just your soap but also in your body cream and lip balm. We also have additional essential oils to choose from in our webshop.
This package includes a short explanation with a simple recipe to make a lip balm (15ml) and body cream (100ml). The package contains all ingredients and a glass jar for the body cream and a small tin can for the lip balm.
Make a simple bar of lavender soap for hands and body. This is a safe and easy soap to make, and great to do with children. You have the option to add other essential oils which you may already have at home. The accompanying instructions will teach you how to transform the ingredients into a sudsy soap for your bathroom.
Kitchen MudfestFace Mask is a deep cleansing and soothing facemask with organic honey from the local beekeeper and bentonite clay. Bentonite clay is very mild and therefore suitable for all skin types.