Bamboo Body Brush
With this bamboo body brush you stimulate the circulation, the metabolism, you remove dead skin cells, it stimulates cell renewal and it keeps the pores of the skin open. This will enable the skin to drain waste products and accumulated toxins better instead of absorbing them. Moreover, the skin becomes tighter, softer and smoother.
Regular wet or dry brushing not only helps to improve skin color and texture, but it also stimulates blood circulation and lymph nodes to safely discharge waste. This helps to give your skin a radiant youthful glow.
This brush is made of bamboo and a combination of mane and cactus bristle. Brushes made of only cactus bristle tend to be quite hard. This brush is softer due to the combination of different hairs.
Brush in long repetitive movements over the legs and arms and always brush towards the heart. The routine takes 10-15 minutes.
What is dry brushing?
This is one of the easiest and easiest ways to improve your skin tone and well-being. It is an ancient practice to brush the whole body with repeated strokes with a dry natural brush to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood flow and lymph nodes to release nutrients to the skin and banish waste and toxins from the body.
The advantages of dry brushing
• Exfoliates dead cell cells for silky skin.
• Let active skin care ingredients penetrate the skin for a more hydrated skin.
• Prevents in-growing hair
• Prepares the skin for treatments
• Helps prevent fine lines
• Cleans and unblocks pores, removes impurities for a clearer and stain-free skin.
• Releases endorphins to reduce stress for a relaxed body and mind.
• Increases energy and helps sleep patterns.
• Tones muscles and strengthens the skin
• Stimulates the lymphatic system to safely remove toxins from the layers of fat in the skin
help prevent cellulite accumulation and reduce puffiness.
• An efficient lymph system helps protect the immune system, improve digestion and
reduces puffiness for better well-being and increased energy.
• Stimulates blood circulation to increase oxygen and nutrients to deep skin layers and
encourages cell renewal for healthier, younger looking skin.
• Accelerates the healing process of the body and slows the aging process
• Excellent as part of a detox program because it helps wash away toxins.
Use: Dry Brushing
- Brush the skin daily for about 10-15 minutes. Brush preferably before showering, so that you can then rinse your body.
- Always brush towards your heart.
- Brush the dry skin and start at the soles of the feet. Brush over your legs in long movements. Then concentrate on your hands and arms.
- Brush towards your heart on your chest and back. Brush with circular movements over your belly.
- Do not brush over an irritated skin or wounds.
- Brush with a strong movement and alternate circular brush strokes with long brush strokes. Are you doing this for the first time and is your skin very sensitive? Then start with less powerful movements.
- Clean the brush regularly with water, mild soap or soda.
- Do not use a body brush for your face. Use an extra soft (face)brush for your face.