- Add to wishlist
Online Workshop Natural Soap Making
Natural soap making instructional video and booklet
- Learn how to make a cold process soap and soap with a soap base
- Suitable for beginners
- Watch and re-watch the videos over and over again whenever it suits you
- 100% natural, animal cruelty-free, zero waste
Are you interested in learning how to make your own 100% natural, zero waste, and animal-cruelty free hand and body soap? This instructional video and pdf booklet will show you how to make 2 different kinds of soap: a traditional cold process soap made from natural oils and lye, and a soap with a soap base. You have the option to use the ingredients which you already have at home or purchase the ingredients from our Amsterdam store or on the webshop. The video will teach you more about the ingredients and their benefits for different skin needs. There is a bonus section on how to make oil infusions and the benefits of specific herbs. Furthermore, we will discuss how you can make soaps with different properties, which oils you should use, and discuss the different techniques of soap making.
Soap Making - What you need
Ingredients: Check out our DIY Soap Kitif you want to order the whole set of ingredients to make a soap with a soap base at once.
Working material: A microwave, a hand mixer or stick blender, a bowl for mixing, a microwave-proof bowl, spoon, measuring scale, stove, and a big saucepan (not aluminium), a thermometer (preferably, but not absolutely necessary).
Workshop DIY Natural Soap Making
What you receive:
- An email with a pdf booklet containing links to the instructional videos.
- In the PDF (18 pages) you will find a recipe for two cold process soaps and a soap with a soap base. You will also find more information on the benefits of the different oils and ingredients to use.
- As a bonus you'll find a chapter on how to start making your own oil infusions with herbs like rosemary or for example lavender flowers.
- Going through the workshop and making the products will take about an hour to 1.5 hours (depending on how prepared you are).
- Video's and PDF are in English
Online workshop soap making - How does it work?
After payment, you will receive an automatic confirmation of your order and an email with a link to the PDF which you can download. In the PDF you will find links to the instructional videos. If you have any more questions about the workshop you can join our Facebook group in which you can pose your questions.
PAY ATTENTION: CHECK 'PICK UP IN STORE' BOX IF YOU'RE ONLY PURCHASING AN ONLINE WORKSHOP SO NO SENDING COSTS WILL BE CHARGED.
Other questions: email to [email protected]
If you're you a big company or big group and you would like to arrange this workshop for your team or bachelorette party, just send us an e-mail to [email protected] for details and prices. We're happy to help you.
By Anais 20 / Nov / 2020
The workshop was easy to download and the PDF is really nice. Lots of information for a beginner like me. For me it's a great alternative to the workshop in Amsterdam since I'm not in the Netherlands at the moment. I'm definitely going to get started with soap making!
By Elske 20 / Nov / 2020
Bestellen en downloaden ging makkelijk. De workshop ziet er mooi uit en er zit veel informatie in, maar gelukkig ook weer niet teveel zodat het niet op de plank blijft liggen. Misschien ga ik nog het zeepsetje erbij bestellen, maar dat heb ik nu nog niet gedaan. Eerst maar eens de filmpjes goed bekijken. Enig puntje van kritiek tot nu toe: van mij had de workshop in het Nederlands gemogen. Ik snap dat je met Engels meer mensen bereikt, maar misschien kunnen jullie 2 versies maken?